The Finance Officer provides financial and operational support in budget monitoring, cash disbursement, accounts payable and receivable management and financial reporting. This role is also responsible for preparing financial statements while maintaining compliance with government standards.
Join WhiteSky Labs, an Award-winning Premier MuleSoft Partner with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Singapore.
This is a great chance to join our fast growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
- Preparation of payroll cut-off, payroll details including payable overtime hours computation, Managed Support compensation, Offsite allowances and other compensation.
- Ensure timely preparation of payments for BIR, SSS, PhilHealth, PAGIBIG and other relevant government bodies
- Managing financial budgets for projects and help CFO roll out an annual budget – working with business heads in PH to get information
- Accounts payable and receivables management
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Assist PEZA requirements – management of asset register, office leases
- Assist with streamlining and implementing financial procedures and policy
- Facilitate banking transactions
- Assist with financial & management reporting and compliance with the annual audit/taxation
- Assist the company CFO with financial support for expanding the ASEAN region (eg. Singapore)
- Create relevant reports in a timely manner
- At least three years of experience in General Accounting
- Must be a CPA with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or its equivalent
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and reliability in data and financial analysis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to work independently and with offshore counterparts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and can keep confidential information by him/herself
- Excellent communication skills
Aside from a very competitive compensation package, we also provide the following to all our Manila-based employees:
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, HDMF and PHIC)
- HMO after 6 months or regularization whichever comes first
- Subsidised mobile usage
- Food and clothing allowance
- Twice a year team building/outing
- Bonus compensation based on performance
- Life Insurance
Send your resume to email@example.com today!