WhiteSky Labs, a Certified MuleSoft Partner and winner of 2018 MuleSoft APAC Solution Delivery Partner of the Year, is looking for Integration Consultants to join our dynamic and talented team!
This role is responsible for delivering innovative solutions based on the edge MuleSoft ESB and MuleSoft Cloudhub. The primary function of this role is to deliver customer satisfaction through Developer and Testing roles on MuleSoft ESB projects ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution. You will be provided training and certification in MuleSoft ESB and work in teams to provide lead developer solutions to clients all over the world.
- 3-7 years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Had projects that directly interacts with the end customer
- Proven experience Java EE framework (eg. Spring), preferably backend type.
- Java developer background and understanding of basic integration principles.
- Hands-on experience with exposing web services (SOAP and/or REST)
- Used any version control system (e.g., TFS, SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial)
- Strong RDBMS / SQL or exposed to other messaging protocol (JMS, FTP, SMTP)
- Experience in middleware/ESB technologies (eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBOSS, webMethods, Tibco, IBM Websphere or Oracle SOA, etc)
- Prior experience in a consulting services company
- Passionate about technology
- Configuration Management, release and deployment
- Application Support and IT operations on a need basis
- Excellent communication skills
Think you have what it takes? Email us your resume at email@example.com and let’s talk!
You can also submit your details via this form: