The Junior Application Support Engineer role is responsible for providing support to API and Integration solutions of WhiteSky Labs based on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform (On-prem and/or Cloud). The primary function of this role is to deliver customer satisfaction through Support and Maintenance of MuleSoft applications. Timely fulfilment of requests and resolution of problems is very important, ensuring Whitesky Labs’ committed SLAs to Managed Support clients are met. You will be provided training on platform management using MuleSoft product, and have the privilege to work with people that design, implement, and manage WhiteSky Labs clients all over the world.
Join WhiteSky Labs, an Award-winning Premier MuleSoft Partner with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Singapore.
This is a great chance to join our fast growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the front line for all in-life issues raised for relevant platforms, API applications and systems.
- Pro-actively monitor, identify and diagnose issues and work to debug and identify effective fixes and patches
- Act as a first line escalation point, triage with clients, business support and/or WhiteSky Labs consultants using the necessary tools to capture the vital details to fulfill the support resolution.
- Knowledge of basic support related ITIL Frameworks: Incident, Problem Service Request and Change.
- Address alerts and manage tickets and incidents, ensure they’re up to date and ticket information is complete. Properly hand over the complete status of open and in-progress incidents/tickets to the next shift or to the next level of support.
- Maintain and update managed support knowledge base articles, FAQs and procedures on the Managed Support Knowledgebase.
- Participate to client’s Change Approval Board (CAB) calls, communicate with the client regularly on active & open critical incidents/tickets, and perform deployment to environment as boards approve Change request.
- Provide timely status updates to managed support manager and highlight problems timely. Manage the release of RCA (root cause analysis) output on complex problems.
- Ensure timely completion of SLA, proactive, take accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients on time and of quality of managed support.
- Liaise with external systems, partners, internal next level support. Analytic, decisive, resourceful and is sensitive in leading and managing turn around time of resolution.
- Perform the shift’s Daily, Weekly, Monthly procedures for health checks, reports being submitted to either the Managed Support Manager or client – in a timely manner and on a consistent basis.
- 2-5 years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Possess specialist knowledge of operating systems, computer hardware, applications and software
- Has experience in managed services or application support that directly interacts with the end customer
- At least 1 year exposure to ITIL operations and environment
- Experience using service desk tools and/or monitoring applications (i.e. ServiceNow, Remedy, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Nagios, Solarwinds, XMatters).
- Application Support and IT operations on a need basis
- Configuration Management, release and deployment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a consulting services company that does support
- Passionate about technology
- Had knowledge of some of the following: design patterns, cloud environments, microservices, multithreading, and scalability
- Can do automation or process improvement to support process and work flows
- Optional or nice to have, experience Java EE framework (eg. Spring), preferably backend type.
- Optional or nice to have, experience in using/supporting middleware/ESB technologies (eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBOSS, webMethods, Tibco, IBM Websphere, EDW or Oracle SOA, etc) is an advantage
- Proactive & outcome focused
- User-centric mindset
- Fast learner and collaborative
- In search of excellence
- Show integrity and respect
- Resourcefulness and organized
- Transparent, Open & Honest
Aside from a very competitive compensation package, we also provide the following to all our Manila-based employees:
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, HDMF and PHIC)
- HMO after 6 months or regularization whichever comes first
- Subsidised mobile usage
- Food and clothing allowance
- Twice a year team building/outing
- Bonus compensation based on performance
- Life Insurance
Send your resume to email@example.com today!