The Junior Application Support Level 1 role is responsible for providing Level 1 support to API and Integration solutions of WhiteSky Labs based on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform (On-prem and/or Cloud). The primary function of this role is to deliver customer satisfaction through Level 1 Support and Maintenance of MuleSoft applications. Timely fulfilment of requests and resolution of problems is very important, ensuring Whitesky Labs’ committed SLAs to Managed Support clients are met. You will be provided training on platform management using MuleSoft product, and have the privilege to work with people that design, implement, and manage WhiteSky Labs clients all over the world.
Join WhiteSky Labs, an Award-winning Premier MuleSoft Partner with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Singapore.
This is a great chance to join our fast growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the front line for all in-life issues raised for relevant platforms, API applications and systems.
- Act as a first line escalation point, triage with clients, business support and/or WhiteSky Labs consultants using necessary tools to capture the vital details to fulfill the support resolution.
- Knowledge of basic support related ITIL Frameworks: Incident, Problem Service Request and Change.
- Address alerts and manage tickets and incidents, ensure they’re up to date and ticket information is complete. Properly hand over the complete status of open and in-progress incidents/tickets to the next shift or to the next level support.
- Participate to client’s Change Advisory Board (CAB) calls as needed and communicate with client regularly on active & open critical incidents/tickets
- Maintain and update managed support knowledge base articles, FAQs and procedures on the Managed Support Knowledgebase.
- Provide timely status updates to Support Manager and highlight problems timely.
- Manage the release of RCA (root cause analysis) output on complex problems.
- Ensure timely completion of SLA, proactive, take accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients on time and of quality of managed support.
- Liaise with external systems, partners, internal next level support. Analytic, decisive, resourceful and is sensitive in leading and managing turnaround time of resolution.
- Perform the shift’s Daily, Weekly, Monthly procedures for health checks, reports to be submitted to either the Managed Support Manager or client – in a timely manner and on a consistent basis.
- Willingness to flexible in working hours and location based on our customers’ needs
- 2-3 years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Had experience in managed services or helpdesk support that directly interacts with the end customer.
- Had 1 year exposure to ITIL operations and environment
- Some experience in service desk tools and/or monitoring applications (i.e. ServiceNow, Remedy, Service Center, Zendesk, Freshdesk, SolarWinds).
- Application Support and IT operations on a need basis
- Configuration Management, release and deployment
Optional or Preferred Skills
- Experience in a consulting services company
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do automation or process improvement of support flows or daily routines.
- Experience Java EE framework (eg. Spring), preferably backend type.
- Some experience in supporting middleware/ESB technologies as Level 1(eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBOSS, webMethods, Tibco, IBM Websphere or Oracle SOA, etc)
- Proactive & outcome focused
- User centric mindset
- Team player
- In search of excellence
- Show integrity and respect
- Transparent, Open & Honest
Aside from a very competitive compensation package, we also provide the following to all our Manila-based employees:
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, HDMF and PHIC)
- HMO after 6 months or regularization whichever comes first
- Subsidised mobile usage
- Food and clothing allowance
- Twice a year team building/outing
- Bonus compensation based on performance
- Life Insurance
Send your resume to email@example.com today!