The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for driving recruiting and hiring process to close job requirements. This role will work with the HR Manager and relevant Hiring Managers to align standards and ensure that the most qualified and suitable candidates are processed and hire within the given timeline. This role will also be in constant communication with the job candidates and keep them up to date with the latest development in their application.
Join WhiteSky Labs, an Award-winning Premier MuleSoft Partner with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Singapore.
This is a great chance to join our fast growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
- Coordinate staffing requirements with Business Leaders and HR for assigned WhiteSky Labs sites to ensure timely and effective hiring practices
- Drive the recruitment and hiring process to include: sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating and extending job offers including the explanation of compensation plans and benefits, coordinating with pre-employment processes such as reference checks and background checks
- Source suitable new candidates to fulfill job openings
- Create relevant recruitment campaigns and measure the effectiveness of each sourcing channel to determine the most suitable avenues of hiring for each role
- Maintain candidate networks and continually develop talent pool by building relationships
- Instill trust and confidence with candidates by communicating regularly and keeping them informed of each stage of the recruitment process
- Create and maintain candidate database and job boards
- Ensure the recruiting pipeline is up to date and accurate at all times
- At least 1 year of sourcing, recruiting and selection experience in an IT consulting or headhunting company handling technical requirements
- Strong understanding of recruitment process and key business drivers
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and reliability in data and analysis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to work independently and with offshore counterparts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and can keep confidential information by him/herself
- Excellent communication skills
Aside from a very competitive compensation package, we also provide the following to all our Manila-based employees:
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, HDMF and PHIC)
- HMO after 6 months or regularization whichever comes first
- Subsidised mobile usage
- Food and clothing allowance
- Twice a year team building/outing
- Bonus compensation based on performance
- Life Insurance
Send your resume to email@example.com today!