Join WhiteSky Labs, an Award-winning Premier MuleSoft Partner with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Singapore – join the MuleSoft Integration Revolution.
This is a great chance to join our quickly growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
New Consultants will receive full MuleSoft Certification – within 6 months become a fully certified MuleSoft Integration Consultant
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast-paced, fun and energetic environment.
- The benefits package is highly competitive.
- MuleSoft Training program – Class-based and on-the-job training given
- Options to be located in various Asia-Pac locations
The role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Hybrid Integration Platforms. The role will see you work closely with C-Level management, working towards a Principal Consultant role.
You should be a highly ambitious hands-on Senior Integration Consultant. You will be working with an excellent team of technical architects and developers. The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
- Long-term Integration SOA / API and ESB background
- Solid understanding of integration architecture patterns.
- Good understanding of design patterns in relation to data integration
- Understand the features and purpose of containers/ containerisation in regards to the data integration domain
- experience in producing or executing an integration technical reference architecture
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, webMethods, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Has worked as Senior Integration Consultant / Architect – roll your sleeves up but also able to do pre-sales and design
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, WSDL
- Solid delivery methodology understanding within an Agile-SCRUM project – mobilise/planning to execution and testing